Vichakshan eBook Library runs completely on funding by Companies under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program. If your organization is willing to participate in the “Read India Mission”, then you can join by contacting us. Once part of this program, you can check the progress of this project by simply following a few easy steps.
You can register on our application website and create a login ID and password for CSR.
You can sponsor page views based on any of the following criterion.
- Area of your interest (e.g. Books read by students about Science & Technology, History, Geology, etc.)
- Geological Location (e.g. books read by students from Nandurbar District)
- Specific Standard (e.g. Books read by students of class VII)
- Age Group (e.g. Books read by students of age between 10 to 15 years)
- Authors and Publication (e.g. Books read by students written by P. L. Deshpande or published by Penguin Publication)
Organization can allocate funds to multiple selections as well. You can check the page views for any selected criteria and you can see how your donation is being used.